Calling all kids ages 2-12! Red River Co-op KIDS CLUB is just for you! Sign up in store today and get your very own Co-op passport. Every time you visit one of our food stores, collect a sticker from customer service. Once you fill a page, collect a super cool prize!
What is included with my KIDS CLUB Membership?
Not only do you get a super cool passport and the opportunity to collect stickers for an awesome prize, but KIDS CLUB also includes the following:
- Free Snacks! When you visit Red River Co-op food stores stop by the following departments for some tasty treats:
- Free piece of fruit in our PRODUCE section
- Free cookie in our BAKERY section
- Free piece of cheese or deli meat at our DELI
- Fun Activities! Stay tuned to our monthly KIDS CLUB newsletter for all the fun activities available for KIDS CLUB members! These include things such as:
- PARTIES! That's right! Every season we will host a party at a fun location for free or a discounted rate to our members.
- Baking/Cooking Classes. Designed just for kids. These 45 min-1 hour classes will not only be super fun, but will also teach our youngest members valuable cooking and baking skills
- Other fun and educational activities hosted by us and our partners.
- Birthday Card! On your birthday you'll receive a card from Co-op, as well as some awesome coupons to help you have the coolest birthday party (think cake and pizza coupons, woo hoo!)
- Stickers! Whenever you visit one our gas bars, make sure to flash your passport and get a super cool sticker to keep and collect.
- Special Deals! Our monthly newsletter will also include fun deals just for our KIDS CLUB members!
Who can sign up for KIDS CLUB?
KIDS CLUB is open to any child aged 2-12 who has a parent/guardian who is a Red River Co-op member.
How do I sign up for KIDS CLUB?
Please visit the Customer Service Desk at any of our 7 food stores (Grant Park, Southdale, St. Vital, Gimli, Lorette, Selkirk, Stonewall) for an application form or print off the application form attached below to complete and bring in to your Red River Co-op food store. We will be updating this site with an online registration coming in the future.
How do I get the newsletter so I know what's happening?
There are a few different ways to keep up with upcoming events and deals! When you register, you may include your e-mail address we will be sending out the monthly newsletter. In addition to this, paper copies will be available at customer service to pick up. Finally, join our Red River Co-op KIDS CLUB Facebook group to be the first to know what's happening, and also to connect with other KIDS CLUB members. When joining the Facebook page, please ensure you answer the prompt questions.