Our fundraising program helps local community groups and non-profits raise funds to support their activities and operations. Whether you are raising money to help a sports team, dance crew, charity or travel club, Red River Co-op is here to help! We welcome the opportunity to be involved and help build a stronger community through fundraising programs that enrich the lives of our community members.
How it works
- Apply to confirm if your group is eligible before your group initiates the fundraiser. This includes groups that have participated in our program in the past.
- Red River Co-op will confirm if approved and will send a Fundraising Package.
- Pre-sell Red River Co-op Gift Cards to your community supporters. Your group will receive a 10% discount off the value sold.
- Send us a summary of your sales using the request form included in the Fundraising Package, and we’ll invoice you for the discounted total.
- Give us your payment for your total discounted order.
- Pick up and deliver your Red River Co-op gift cards!
Guidelines & Eligibility
- The fundraising program is for community groups and non-profits. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- The fundraising gift cards are only valid and redeemable at our 9 Red River Co-op food stores: Grant Park, St. Vital, St. Norbert, Southdale, Seasons, Gimli, Selkirk, Stonewall, Lorette.
- Gift cards are available in amounts of $25, $50, $100.
- There is a minimum purchase requirement of $2,500.
- Fundraising cards cannot be used to purchase other types of gift cards.
- Groups must provide payment in the form of a cheque from the organization. Personal cheques, cash, and credit cards are not accepted.
- An organization may not apply for more than two fundraisers per calendar year. Red River Co-op has the sole authority to approve or deny any fundraiser.
Red River Co-op reserves the right to cancel this program or disqualify any group or organization at any time. The fundraising program prohibits the following:
- fundraising without an identifiable use or need for the proceeds, and;
- fundraising for personal/private gain.
Thanks for choosing Red River Co-op for your fundraiser! We’re proud to give back to our community and help you reach your fundraising goals.